3M Scotchshield Safety & Security Window Films, Ultra Series for Commercial
- Mitigates hazards from shattered glass during natural disasters.
- Helps protect people from flying glass shards, one of the most common causes of blast-related injuries and fatalities.
- Micro-layered and tear-resistant to help increase security and provide added protection against smash and grab burglaries.
- Combine with 3Mâ„¢ Impact Protection Attachment Systems for additional safety and security.
3M FASARA Glass Finishes – Slat, 50 in x 98.4 ft
- Aesthetics: Our decorative glass and window films transform plain glass, capturing the look of cut or texturized glass to an astonishing degree at a fraction of the price.
- Flexible: FASARAâ„¢ Glass Finishes allow you to tailor the amount of privacy a space possesses.
- Easy application: 3M expertise in adhesives ensures you of fast, accurate, beautiful and durable application to a variety of glass substrates.
- Materials: Constructed from durable and flexible polyester materials.
3M Sun Control Window Films, Night Vision Series for Commercial
- Offers enhanced views with low interior reflectivity, especially at night.
- Rejects up to 71% of the sun’s heat to help reduce glare and eye discomfort.
- Significantly blocks the amount of harmful UV rays that cause fading, helping to extend the life of your furnishings.
- Made with a scratch-resistant coating to ensure clear views
3M Sun Control Window Films, Prestige Series for Commercial
- Allows high transmission of natural light into your building to provide excellent aesthetics.
- This spectrally selective film rejects up to 97% of infrared light providing energy savings, enhanced comfort and protection.
- Low interior and exterior reflectivity lets you enjoy the views from inside, while maintaining an attractive look from outside.
- Non-metallized window film won’t affect signal interference and is corrosion-resistant.
3M Thinsulate Window Film Climate Control Series for Commercial
- Helps Keep You warm during cold winter months.
- Good heat rejection provides additional comfort and energy savings in the summer months.
- Film offers high visible light transmission with a neutral appearance to help maintain a buildings existing appearance.
- Significantly blocks the amount of harmful UV rays that cause fading, helping to extend the life of furnishings.